Developing commercial strategy
Carol-Anne has a consistent track record of success in global, regional & UK commercial roles whilst at Novartis pharmaceuticals, driving top and bottom line results. She brings her extensive commercial knowledge to support leaders in pharma and biotech develop commercial strategy at global, regional or country level. This includes new product launch strategy, market access initiatives, competitor readiness, risk and issue management. Services include:
- Analysing multi-layered and complex commercial information
- Identifying customer, consumer, and competitor insights
- Articulating clear and compelling commercial strategy and messages
- Setting objectives, goals and KPIs
- Engaging and aligning internal cross functional and country teams
Carol-Anne has supported development of commercial strategy across several therapeutic areas, including diabetes, respiratory, hematology, rare and orphan genetic diseases.